Rubitec Limited (Rubitec Africa) is a leading Nigerian company in Renewable Energy, since 2004. We specialize in design, installation, operations, and maintenance of off-grid solar systems for a variety of uses.
Rubitec Academy is an initiative of Rubitec Africa to partner with academic and training institutions in Nigeria and abroad in developing future leaders in Renewable Energy and Environment Sciences.
Rubitec Africa will partner with Nigerian universities and Polytechnics to identify and select potential future leaders in the sector. Every year, through a thorough process, we will select 10 graduates from 10 institutions (Universities and Polytechnics) in Nigeria in the field of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Solar Energy and Environmental Sciences.
The objective of RA is to help develop future leaders through our 1-year workplace training programme, in addition to being part of our high-performing team. The programme will offer a rich variety of training, development, practical work in the field, and mentoring and opportunities to help boost careers.
The future leaders will be responsible for driving their own development. Rubitec will support in this journey and help them turn their ambitions into reality. Throughout the programme, they will gain insights and support from mentors, coaches and a wider network of experienced
This programme will commence in 2019. While selection would have been made after graduation, only graduates who have completed their NYSC would be allowed to start the Programme.
We would like to partner with Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics and Technical/Vocational colleges and invite them to participate in this.
Criteria for Qualification for 2019 entries
1. Graduates in Electrical engineering/Electronics, Solar Energy, Environmental Sciences, Agriculture/Agricultural engineering with BSc or HND. Graduated 2017/2018.
2. Graduates from Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics only. Must be Nigerian citizen. First degrees are preferable, but post graduate degrees may be considered.
3. Best graduating students in each class set, for the particular year will have advantage over others.
4. Completed NYSC on or before Dec 2018, with certificate available.
5. Male and Female students welcome.
6. Must be willing to work in any part of the country.
7. Will be provided with on the job as well as classroom training.
8. The Rubitec Academy will last for 6 months, with the option of providing permanent employment for suitable students. Permanent employment with Rubitec Group is not automatic and will depend on satisfactory completion of the programme and availability of positions.